Has anyone tried Loreal's Mineral foundation yet??

1. Hey guys!

I need a new foundation (and i love exploring with different textures and makes).

I just wanted to know if anyone has tried Loreal's Mineral Makeup yet and what they thought of it?

Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

2. I have, and I like it :flowers:
    I don't normally buy cosmetics at H&M, but I spotted this while I was there a couple of weeks ago and picked one up. I have to cover myself with a towel when applying it or I get foundation particles on my clothes, but other than that, I like it quite a lot.

3. Im going to have to try this. I love L'Oreal. I would love to see some more reviews....

4. I have seen it at drugstores, but due to the limited color selection I would never buy it -> too pinkish for my skin. Bare Minerals by iD and even Isadora had better color for me (maybe you have decent ones on the US market...)

5. I tried it in store to test the colour on me it just applied horribly really clumpy

6. yikes:push:

But, I might buy it at Wal-Mart. That way if I dont like it I can take it back lol.

7. clumpy??
    you have to brush it on using a circular motion, and make sure not to put too much on the brush before applying :flowers:

8. They actually have a really good color for me, but I didn't like it. I thought it was clumpy, too. I put it in my BE compact and it balled up and wouldn't sift through the holes. I also think it feels dry on my skin compared to other brands. After it's on for awhile it gets cakey on me. And my final complaint is that I don't like the packaging. It doesn't shake through that brush; you have to unscrew the top and dip that brush into it. It would be cheaper and less messy if they just put it in a normal container.

I don't hate it, but I wouldn't buy it again. Lumiere mineral foundation is about the same price and it's a much better product IMO.

9. i bought this for fun because i thought the packaging was cute but i agree that it was very clumpy-huge balls of stuff and it irritated my skin like crazy.

10. mine isn't clumpy at all, and I get it to go through the little holes by turning it upside down and shaking it before opening it. I wouldn't dip the brush into it, as it'd get too much product on the brush :s

11. I've been using it for awhile and I love it. I put it on the end of the brush then tap the brush into the large clear lid...it knocks off most of it and goes on really well. It does ball up, but after you tap it and swish the brush around in the lid, it goes on really fine.

12. ^^ also, I don't use the brush that comes with it...it is too stiff.

13. i had it but it made my skin look orange so i stuck to my BE and now i'm on laura mercier for mineral foundation.

14. You dip and tap, the way you would with every other mineral foundation and loose powder. It's not complicated...

I'm glad you like it. I thought it was a crap product. Everyone is entitled to their opinion ;)

15. I had it put on me at the makeover during the Women's Show (toronto) yesterday. Since I use mineral makeups and have sensitive skin I wanted to try it so requested that she use it on me, it looked great actually but it seems she put too much, she didn't "buff" it, and later on in the evening I developed little bumps on my forehead and skin, my eye lids became itchy and I don't think I'll use it again!

Sticking with my bare and everyday minerals.