has anyone spotted a berry matinee anywhere?

Ahhh!! I'm sorry Sukie! I confess I listed it up there just for you. I had it up for sale elsewhere, but since you were looking so desperately for one - I thought I'd make it easy to find. I can't believe how fast that went!

thanks...I was off talking to my DS (who was being a turd lol) and can't believe I missed it...Ive been checking online all day

I hope who ever bought it really enjoys it!

Wasn't there someone else around here craving a berry or wine matinee??? (aside from me and my Wine!)

Know what Sukey?? I don't even know you, but I feel like I do and because of that, I feel SO bad you didn't get this bag!

We'll find you another!

Mighty decent of you circoit.....I sort of figured you wanted Sukey to get it.

Wasn't there someone else around here craving a berry or wine matinee??? (aside from me and my Wine!)

I AM....well, berry or wine MA, actually. It wasn't me who got it! No funds =( There IS still a berry MA on Funky La La, if anyone really wants one. I've been keeping an eye on her.....oh no! Nevermind, it's now out of stock. :crybaby:

aww thanks guys! I was looking for a matinee and a ma.mini...one in wine, one in berry....so maybe the other person you were thinking of was still me LOL (hope that made sense :smile: )
I found some full priced MAs and MAMs but I really can't swing them full price, unless I sell some kids ;) ha!

I really wanted a Berry Matinee too! Such a beauty! I just broke down and bought a Berry MA instead. I figured I only have MAMs, first timer for a regular MA. Hope I love it. I will post pics when it arrives!
:yahoo:

I AM....well, berry or wine MA, actually. It wasn't me who got it! No funds =( There IS still a berry MA on Funky La La, if anyone really wants one. I've been keeping an eye on her.....oh no! Nevermind, it's now out of stock. :crybaby:
Oh Mockinglee... I bought my berry MA from them so maybe it was me...