Has anyone sold anything and later regretted it?

I sold my first Cerises Speedy, regretted, bought another one and sold it again. I adore the Cerises but I guess realistically I don't use hand held bags but I do miss it alot.

for sure! I also sold my Cerises speedy, and I SO regret it! I almost started crying right after it sold. Even though I never really used it...I plan to get another!

I gave my Drouot, which was in beautiful condition, to my hairdresser because she had been carrying a fake and really wanted a real one. Sometimes I get sad now when I see it because I miss it.

I sold my speedy 25 then regretted,re bought then sold again:rolleyes:.I sold to fund buying an ellipse pm and don't regret it (did 1st time around though!!)
I have a large musette and an ellipse pm and I just got a new job that doesn't really involve carrying bags so my LV's(mainly ellipse)just goes out on a weekend :sad:and is stored away the rest of the time :tdown: I am considering selling the musette and keeping the ellipse pm but I'm torn as I feel sure I'll regret it but I hate to see it sat lonely in the cupboard doing nothing:s
Any thoughts :confused1: