Has anyone sold anything and later regretted it?

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I was curious if anyone has sold anything, and afterwards regretted it...

Recently I sold my Speedy 35 before buying my Speedy 40. The 35 had patina, and it was great not worrying what kind of weather I carried it in... and it was my first LV purchase... and now I wish I still had it!

So is anyone else missing anything they have sold?

I had the Speedy 30 a year or more ago. I never carried it so I sold it on ebay. I couldn't get it out of my head, though. I just bought it AGAIN about 3 weeks ago and I have been carrying it everyday since. So, yes, I definitely can relate to the regret!

^^ Same here.
I hope I dont find myself in that situation. I guess if its cheaper bag its not so bad. Its no like you have to fork out thousands of dollars to replace the bag but so i dont want to be there.

I recently sold my mono speedy 25. It was my very first LV that I got, about 20 years ago. It was in amazing condition, believe it or not. I only sold it because I also have a 30 and a 35, and I didn't think I needed three. But I sort of had a sentimental moment, I guess, and wondered if I did the right thing after I sold it. I just hope she went to a good home!

yes..everything I sell I regret.:crybaby: But sometimes I have to sell one of my bags to fund another one. I hate to admit it, but acouple of times I have sold a bag and then rebought it because I missed it.:shame:

I thought about selling one of my bags during some hard times financially, but then I realized, selling them would only solve a few weeks worth of money issues, what I had was a cash flow issue, now if selling them would have done something dramatic in my life I would have, but selling stuff when you have a cash flow problem doesn't solve anything. It's not like it was going to buy me another month on the mortgage or anything like that.

I sold a mono speedy and azur speedy (both 30s) to fund a Chanel Flap....now, I am looking to buy a speedy again..so yeah, I kinda regret it..but I LOVE my CHANEL!