Has anyone sold a bag using the concierge service at Rebelle?

Freetofly

Jul 16, 2016
I'm thinking of selling a couple of bags at the moment that aren't 'luxury' enough for some of the other sites, but I'm not sure about going via eBay because of the high risk of scams. Rebelle was an alternative suggested to me.

Has anyone here used the concierge service at Rebelle? If you have, can you let me know how you found the service - e.g. did they accept the price you proposed, did they take good photos and list the item with good description, was they easy to deal with if an issue came up?

edit: I wasn't sure if this can go in the ebay forum, so please can the mods move it if it's not. Thanks!

I have used them twice. One bag sold fast, the other is still with them. There were some discussions about pricing. However, we found a compromise. Photos and description were fine. In the whole, I would recommend them. Good luck with selling your things!

I have used them twice. One bag sold fast, the other is still with them. There were some discussions about pricing. However, we found a compromise. Photos and description were fine. In the whole, I would recommend them. Good luck with selling your things!
Thank you very much for your input. Would you say their pricing is fair? I still haven't pulled the trigger and listed anything with them yet... it says they're allowed to creduce the price you set by 10% so I'm not sure what level to price it at.