Has anyone shopped at CashinMyBag.com ?

I emailed them almost a week ago regarding a bunch of designer jeans I was looking to sell, and I never heard back, even though their website promises to get in contact within 24hrs...so while I can't speak as to the authenticity of their items, their lack of communication is concerning...

Thanks for the replies!

I saw a bag they posted on ebay (BTW the prices they post on their ebay site are cheaper then on their website), and asked them to email me additional photos. All the photos posted of the bag from a distance were clear but some of their close up photos of the logos and serial number of this particular bag were hard to read and were blurry. I wanted to get the item authenticated prior to purchase so I asked for clear photos of the hardware/logos etc... and they sent me super blurry, low quality photos, like the ones you get from old cellphones (horrible quality), worse then the ones already posted on ebay in the first place. It kinda turned me off tbh, I specifically asked for clear photos to get it authenticated. If I'm going to spend over >$1K on a bag, I'd expect you could at least send clear decent photos….so I decided not to buy from them. Luckily the same bag I wanted popped up this week on Ann's Fab Finds!! :graucho: