Has anyone sent their bag to MJ for repair??

^ Probably not, but I would definitely include a note or contact them asking them to insure the package.. but in the unlikely event that it is lost, they'll be responsible for the loss. Hopefully they'll replace the bag for you, or provide money to buy a new one!

Okay, so I FINALLY brought my trish to MJ store and they took my bag like I was giving them a newspaper! My SA just checked the bag real quick and asked me to fill out my information on a card that I'm guessing it's for a mailing list! I don't know, am I expecting too much? It's just a bit odd but I do trust them completely. Well, I did put a piece of paper with my info inside the bag :P. Oh, and a little bit disappointed that my cute SA wasn't there :drool:. I hope they will call me soon.

so...they repair the items and put original mj zippers back on?

I would like to think so!:P I called today to get an update about my bag and he told me it usually took about 6 to 8 weeks!! WTF :wtf: I'm not prepared at all to be seperated that long. Man, this is bogus. Well, as long as my bag comes back look brand spakin' new *sigh*. Good thing I have my new Elise to keep my mind occupied ;) .

Hi gals my black julianne is there now **or at least i hope it is**
I sent it a month ago... i hope i get it back soon.
I sent it UPS with tracking fully insured with signature confirmation, i got confirmation that it was signed and received, nothing from MJ that they got it, but i trust them completely, so when they said 6 to 8 weeks, they weren't lying.

I have a Venetia I need to send off and was wondering if anyone had the same piece replaced and about how long it took? Here are a few pics, it's the small circular piece on the front left push lock.. I love the bag and I'm hoping they don't charge to much for the repair. I sent off an email to Diego and am waiting to hear back.

Attachments

• MJ hardware 002.JPG
    MJ hardware 002.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 151
  • MJ hardware 005.JPG
    MJ hardware 005.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 134
^ That bag is outside the 24 month warranty period so there is a good chance he will not be able to help you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though that he has the part in stock. Good luck. :flowers:

^ That bag is outside the 24 month warranty period so there is a good chance he will not be able to help you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though that he has the part in stock. Good luck. :flowers:

Oh No:cry:! Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed and I'll let you know what he says. Hopefully they will still have the part for it, even if I have to pay a bit.

Hopefully they have that part laying around. I think it is a pretty common part. Melly, Do you know what year the Geranium Venetia is from?

Oh No:cry:! Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed and I'll let you know what he says. Hopefully they will still have the part for it, even if I have to pay a bit.