Has Anyone Seen This?

1. [​IMG]

at the outlets and also how much was it? I want to get one off eBay but I will be visiting the Buffalo outlet soon and want to know how much it goes for there. If its under $150 I'm gonna wait. Thanks in advance :smile:

2. I've no idea if it's at the outlets but just wanted to say it's really cute!

3. apparently the bag in the pic was bought from an outlet says the ladies on the forum cause i got it checked out in the authenticity thread :biggrin:

4. I got mine at the outlets last year. About $150 before taxes.

5. I just saw it on Saturday. It was going for $169 less 20%. Very pretty...I almost bought it! :yes:

6. ohh you have the exact one i want!! im so jealous :sad: i love your collection!

7. i would wait for your outlet trip. if you dont find it you can always check eBay

8. The same price $169 minus 20%. They also have it in black. Nice for dinner outfits

9. hmmm hopefully i can find it for under 150 shipped on eBay, if not guess i will just wait for the buffalo trip!

10. Gorgeous bag... I WANT! Lol!! I hope you find one!

11. i saw it in the outlets around the holidays, but definitely go and check. you never know what you'll find.

12. If I were you, I would call your outlet first and ask if they even have the bag. They won't ship to you but you can do a two week charge hold.

13. This might be a stupid question, but whats a charge hold? Do they bill your cc first?

14. ^^ ^^

i think so

try the outlet, you could find something else too hehehe.

15. Definitely call the outlet near you- I remember seeing that bag last year and at one point, the outlet near me had them down to like $120 (it was Memorial Day or July 4th or some holiday when they mark certain things down an extra %)