Has anyone seen this style of Edith before?

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Lescoy is trying to find out if anyone has seen (or perhaps owns) this type of Edith:​

attachment.php

If so, please can you tell us more about it (name, when it came out, where you saw it/bought it etc.)?

:crybaby:Now I'm becoming suicidal.............:yahoo:

The more I look...............would I rather have a normal Edith?:confused1:

I can totally understand that feeling! Let me ask you this- the one pictured above looks pretty big- is that size ok for you? If too big, then go for the classic Edith, otherwise, this is a gorgeous bag that you don't see everywhere! You will definitely be turning heads!

I can totally understand that feeling! Let me ask you this- the one pictured above looks pretty big- is that size ok for you? If too big, then go for the classic Edith, otherwise, this is a gorgeous bag that you don't see everywhere! You will definitely be turning heads!

Big bag:P I carry the kitchen sink usually, so big is good! I think the classic Edith is fine sizewise - but this one is certainly different. I just didn't want quite such a light colour - could you forgive the lightness?..........probably - but I'm such a black bag person - I need to get a life!:nuts: