Has anyone seen this style of Edith before?

1. Lescoy is trying to find out if anyone has seen (or perhaps owns) this type of Edith:​

If so, please can you tell us more about it (name, when it came out, where you saw it/bought it etc.)?

2. Thanks chloehandbags - isn't this just BEAUTIFUL!!
  3. ahh sorry, not great with Ediths, so cannot help, its a lovely colour tho :smile:
  4. No problem! :biggrin:

Yes, it is! :yes:

I love the woven detail! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  5. You know of course - that I'm now being more tempted to have this bag:crybaby::crybaby:

6. It is, isn't it?

Thanks for looking anyway, cb! :flowers:

7. Oh dear, is that a bad thing?
  8. I don't know anything about this style except to say that it is GORGEOUS!
  9. :nuts:
    Well, I said NO - so it might not be available any more. Whoever is selling it is looking for a Paddington - maybe this style seems to casual - but I think it is lovely - and unusual!:supacool:
  10. :crybaby:Now I'm becoming suicidal.............:yahoo:

The more I look...............would I rather have a normal Edith?:confused1:

11. I can totally understand that feeling! Let me ask you this- the one pictured above looks pretty big- is that size ok for you? If too big, then go for the classic Edith, otherwise, this is a gorgeous bag that you don't see everywhere! You will definitely be turning heads!
  12. Big bag:p I carry the kitchen sink usually, so big is good! I think the classic Edith is fine sizewise - but this one is certainly different. I just didn't want quite such a light colour - could you forgive the lightness?..........probably - but I'm such a black bag person - I need to get a life!:nuts:

13. I agree. :yes:

I have to say that I like it better than the classic Edith style, personally. :biggrin:

I think the design's a bit softer-looking (if you KWIM?) and more unusual.
  14. :roflmfao::roflmfao:My daughter thinks the classic Edith looks like a schoolbag:graucho:

15. Maybe you should ask her about it, again (assuming she's reliable, of course)?