Has anyone seen this poor B-baby

1. That poor bag! Why don't you send the picture of the back to a bag restorer BEFORE you buy to get an idea of what is possible? That way if the restorer says he/she can't do anything, then you know the bald spot is permanent and you can decide whether to bid or not.

Good luck!

2. Ouch! Poor Bbag :hrmm: I agree with ^ you should email a few places and then decide if you want to bid or not.

3. Thanx U both i have already did that and now i am waiting before bidding.:shrugs:
    Such a shame of such a pretty bag:crybaby:

Thans FX:heart:

4. I don`t know what happend, i mailing and calling with a good restoring compagnie.
    But now it`s gone on e-bay!

What did U girls think was a fair price for this one.

I don`t know if they contact me outside e-bay and if they do. What should i do, does anyone know the seller.
    This is there site:
    www.ConsignCouture.com

Thanx FX:heart:

5. I don't know, seems like a lot of money for a balding bag!
    Also, it seems that this kind of wear is inevitable on a hairy bag. If a bag touches your body, eventually the hair on that part of the bag will rub off...
    I wouldn't pay more than $500 for it - assuming I liked the pony hair, which I don't... but in the end it's all about how much YOU feel comfortable spending, what it's worth to you.

6. i just had get a mail from the seller, that the bag is sold.

Bad Luck on this one.

Sleep well FX:heart:

7. I say throw some Nair on that sucker and lets see what happens!