Has anyone seen this?? LOL so funny

1. Lol!!!

2. Wow!! He certainly has imagination. I don't think I would be bidding that high not knowing what i would get at the end of it all!

3. Wow, that is quite an auction. Must take a lot of time to put that together.

4. OMG! Lol!

5. I think if I decided to leave somebody that I wouldn't leave my handbags behind. This stuff is probably stolen.

6. I hope its not a scam. Who knows with eBay.

7. Wow, this is hilarious! I will be watching just for the fun of it!!!

8. I hope whoever wins actually gets this stuff!

9. He's certainly creative, wow, threw in the wedding ring, had to laugh at that:biggrin: (BagAngel, you're approaching 7000 posts:nuts:)

10. :rolleyes: thats how to take revenge in the 21 century!
    i bet his ex-wife actually is planning to get the rest of her bags back and has no clue that they are listed on eBay.

11. Oh man, that's HILARIOUS! I like how he keeps a running tab of the auction, too..."Woke up this morning, and WHAM! Up to $200!" Way to pat yourself on the back, bucko!! lol! :roflmfao:

12. very clever. it looks like he hit tj maxx and the outlets hard and spun a yarn....................i don't believe the story but it's a lot of fun

13. LOL I know :yahoo:

14. I'm glad to see at least he's using authentic bags, or so he claims. The photos are definitely of real stuff and I've seen all of that at TJ Maxx and Marshalls recently. Love it but they're still pricey-even there.
    I've seen tons of these auctions and the bags are ALL fake in them. And so many people bid them up thinking they're getting real LV and Chanel. Crazy. Those people have given mystery auctions a bad name for me- but looks like this guy is hopefully taking the high road! Even if he is probably fibbing about the story. I love all the colorful Dooneys!