Has anyone seen this Kate Spade? Cute!

murrance

Jun 13, 2006

I saw this today at macys and it was SUPER cute in real life!! Any thoughts on it?? It might be one of those bags that you get and then once you get it home you are not that thrilled with it. I was thinking of exchanging my NWT diaper bag for it, but I am not sure

I do like it, but I get what you're saying about falling out of love with it once you get it home...

Does it really go with your clothes/style? I think it's one of those bags that if it's totally "you" and you really like it, then you'll probably use it. Otherwise, it doesn't seem like it's that practical, KWIM?

Yes, I saw this a while back on the Kate Spade website and then I saw it in person a couple of weeks ago (I prefer the black or silver) in my local Macy's. I think it's an adorable winter bag and would look so cute with a down-filled puffy coat. However, I do not think it's worth $295. I'm hoping it goes on sale before December so I can enjoy it with this horrible Ohio winter weather, lol

While the style is not for me personally, I think that it could work really well as a diaper bag. It seems like the material would be pretty durable and can withstand a beating.

Yes I agree with these ladies. Kate Spade makes quality bags, but it's tough to cough up $300 for a bag when you can get a great leather bag on sale for that amount.

The color's great though!