Has anyone seen this ergo tote yet?

1. Found this on another web address. Has anyone seen it in stores?

2. ^^luv chocolate...the pic didn't show. Do you have a link? And, WELCOME TO tPF!!
  3. Oh, check out the thread about new lines coming out. that one isn't due out until Spring 2008!!
  4. Knuttybar, the tote was the one in the new launch that was also just posted. I guess I was just being hopeful that one was currently out. I can't wait.
  5. GROOVY! :wlae:
  6. Is that bag suede? If it is, I think it's weird that they're making it a spring release. I bet it looks even better in person. Can't wait!
  7. I don't know about this one but I believe that it is a Japan release only. I sure hope it is released here in the states though. I love it. I think Coach will probably do some suede totes and bags in the Ergo Collection for the fall.
  8. I still can't see anything...are you all talking about the brightly colored Ergo tote from the bagsnob article? If so it said that was only a Japan release, although I was wondering if we got an item number, if we'd be able to order it through Coach CS.
  9. Can an SA find the number? Hope it shows this time . . .
  10. ^geez I love that bag. I'm not sure why, but I really do! I don't know if an SA can find the number or not. I would love to get my hands on it though. *le sigh*