Has anyone seen this bag?

1. Just curious what dimensions/price were...I can't find it on the NM or NAP site. I've been away from the Chloe forum for so long I'm clueless about the newer styles. I'm lovin' those Bal-like tassels though!! :drool: TIA! :yes:

[​IMG]

chloe.jpg
  2. No one? :shrugs: I did track down a price...$2200 at Bob Ellis in Charleston and dimensions are 15 X 10.5 X 7 and it's a bronze metallic color...but I still don't know what it's called. :confused1: According to my SA Bill Dowling this is a much lighter weight leather than the classic Paddy...just curious if anyone has seen it IRL?

3. I don't have a clue, sorry. Just wanted to wish you luck finding out!

4. that is from the paddington capsule line, i think it's the small dome satchel. the leather has a much larger grain and it's not as buttery feeling as the traditional paddy leather. they made the trad medium satchel in the leather this season

5. I have no idea what it is, but I just want to say it's a fab looking bag.

6. I have this bag in both the bronze and the platinum. I know they made it in (at least!) two sizes because I have the larger one, which is about 17x10, similar in size as the old large zippy bowler bags from '06. :smile: I bought mine on Bluefly and they came absolutely perfect with all tags, dustbag, etc. They were 20% off the regular price which was about 2K. The leather is very lightweight and supple and the bags are gorgeous. I liked the leather so much that I ended up buying the same colors in the regular medium paddy as well. (One from Neiman Marcus and the other from Bluefly again!) I know, I'm nuts...:nuts: I use the medium sizes mostly in the evening when I don't want to carry a big handbag. The hardware is very pretty on this style, even though I vowed that I wasn't going to buy the "new" paddy. When I saw this on Bluefly, I just thought that if I didn't like it, I could always return it. But when I saw it IRL, I was hooked!:graucho: I see that currently Bluefly has the bronze in the tote version, but personally I don't care for the open top with just the magnetic "button." I like the zip top much better. I'm not big on tote bags altogther, but that's just me. :rolleyes:
    In any case, I don't know the actual name of this, the round tag says only "Bronze" on it, and no "name" for the style. Same with the platinum...So I guess they only wanted to identify the color.
    I'ts a gorgeous, gorgeous bag and was only made for a short time:smile: If you get it, you'll LOVE it!:tup: