Has anyone seen this bag

1. It is the Ergo tote in Brown/Plum. I brought the bag in brown from Nordstroms but I would rather have this color.

These pictures are from eBay.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hmmm.....I hope we can get some more help here because Im thinking its fake. I havent ever seen or heard of this color combo.

3. Me neither; if it was indeed produced by Coach, it is a lovely color combo.

4. I have only noticed so far one seller that is selling this bag and they have two of them. I did notice in the description the purple color is called eggplant and not plum. I wonder if it is one of those department store exclusives. I may call my local Nordstroms when they open to see if they have any.

5. Be careful, no hangtag, no dustbag. The listing reads "famous COACH Signature C's pattern" (?). I would call COACH Customer Service 1-800-444-3611, with the style number (11292) to verify colors. They can also tell you if this is something that is department store exclusive.

If this is a knockoff, they're doing a much better job matching and aligning the signature pattern these days!

Good Luck!

6. I called customer service and the bag is legit:tup:. She said that they have a little under a 100 in stock. I am still trying to decide if I am going to bid on it even though the price right now is awesome. I would like to have it with the dustbag and hang tag but I guess I could always contact customer service and request the hangtag.

7. That's great news! Like you said, you can probably get a hangtag from COACH and regarding the dustbag, just put 2 bags into one dustbag. I wouldn't let that be a deal breaker if it's authentic for a great price.

BTW, the seller has one "old" negative feedback, regarding someone not paying. I didn't see any comments regarding authenticity. Do they have a money back guarantee? I would ask, just in case there's a problem.

Good Luck!

8. I ended up changing my mind about getting the bag. I ended up going to Bestbuy and bought I myself a Nintendo DS instead. I have been wanting that brain age game but did not really want to purchase the game. They came out with a bundle with both of them and a carrying case so I decided to get that instead of the handbag.