Has anyone seen this bag IRL????

1. This looks so pretty!! I would pre-order but the chain looks like it's not removable. :crybaby:What do you guys think of her?

0470858792493_CEGGSHELL_275x275.jpg
  2. Wait a minute....it DOES look like the chain comes off! :wlae:

3. hello imgg,
    That´s one pretty bag.Whats then name of the designer???

4. Marc Jacobs.

5. This bag (BAL HARBOUR Satchel) is a brand new style from Resort 2006 Collection.

6. can you Pre Order from Resort 2006 collection???
    who do I call? Boutique or Dept Store?

7. ^ Some online stores have certain styles for pre-order. Zip Clutch and Bal Harbour Satchel are available for pre-order at Saks online. I haven't checked BG online.

8. The chain does come off :smile:

9. I REALLY like that bag!

10. the chain definantely looks removable! Its soo cute though.

11. i like it. resort 2006? heavens, am i behind.

12. It's a great bag--I saw the black and a lovely olive green color at MJ in San Francisco. The chain definitely comes off and the straps are long enough to fit over the shoulder. If I remember correctly, the interior has a center zip compartment with two open compartments on either side. Also, without the chain the bag is not as heavy as most MJ bags!

13. Wow, sounds lovely... I just bought a cream LV, otherwise I would buy this in a heartbeat. I'm trying to justify two cream bags and so far I can't seem to come up with one. :lol: I think I might even like this better than my LV, but I would have to see it IRL.

14. I saw this bag online too, it's TDF! Very sophisticated looking... love it!