Has anyone seen these?

1. I stopped by Macy's today to kill some time between classes, and of course I had to check out the Coach stuff. I wandered over to the shoe section, and saw these babies on one of the Coach tables:

Kara Espadrille:
    eBay: NIB Coach Auth Signature Kara Wedge Espadrille 3553 6 M (item 300079025058 end time Feb-14-07 05:08:27 PST)

Kellie Espadrille:
    eBay: COACH "KELLIE" ESPADRILLE SHOES SZ. 9 NEW (item 290080298851 end time Feb-12-07 10:32:23 PST)

They had the Kara in khaki with the patent punch trim and the patent white trim. I like the style of the Kellie, but the C's look funny, so I'm thinking about getting the Kara with the punch trim......what do y'all think?
  2. I love the Kara!
  3. those are cute!!!
  4. Wow, both are GORGEOUS! Too bad I can't wear anything with a heel! Ugh!
  5. The karas are gorgeous great spring/summer shoes.
  6. Damn, those are gorgeous!
  7. I am officially heartbroken. I went back to Macys yesterday to get the Karas....I tried them on in a 7 first, but they were too big. Then I tried the 6 and they were too small.....a 6.5 would've been perfect, but they don't come in half sizes.....:crybaby:
  8. They are both very cute! I can't believe they don't come in half sizes - that's a shame . . .
  9. Love them:love: