Has anyone seen these boots on sale anywhere?

1. I am totally in love with these Stuart Weitzman boots, but the only place I can find them is at Zappos, and I would love to find them on sale to avoid death at the hands of my husband, who is post-holiday penny-pinching.

Anyway, the style is called "Cinched." I have this style in a patent pump, but the boots are, IMO, so great.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Why not call the Stuart Weitzman store?
  3. The have the boot on their site, but it's the same price as Zappos, so . . . . I don't know if they would help me find it cheaper.
  4. Mail order for SW is through Zappos, so that's probably why the price is the same. Call the boutiques--they have tons of shoes on sale there, many more than online.
  5. Thanks! Question: I found this version for $250. Any opinions as to whether it's as good as the suede:
  6. Oh, DEFINITELY get the patent, not the suede. No question.:yes:
  7. I think I have to go with the patent as well! Much Hotter!!!!
  8. Thank you, thank you, everyone! I took ya'lls advice and called my local Stuart Weitzman boutique today. I was able to get the suede version for $150!!!!! It's being shipped to me from their Houston store. I like the patent, too, but I have the pump in this style in patent so I think the suede will be be very nice. Anyway, I am so happy to have found the boot, thanks to your advice.