Has anyone seen the new Harry Potter movie yet?

1. Without giving too much away, how was it compared to the other movies?

Sorry if another thread has been started on the new movie, Mods - please delete if so:tup:
  2. It doesn't come out in the US until this week, but I plan on going as soon as it comes out.
  3. It opens on the 12th in Singapore, so I'm gonna catch it on the 13th before going off to Bangkok for the weekend :yes:
  4. Can't wait to see it. I just reread the 5th and the 6th book. I'm counting down the days until the 7th book comes out.
  5. Can't wait to see it when it comes out this Wednesday!! I am rereading all 6 books in anticipation of the final book too!!! :smile:
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Can't wait to see it!

I wrote my senior thesis on Harry Potter. Since my dad helped me so much in writing the paper (I'd e-mail sections of it for him to proofread) he knows what happens in books 2 - 4 without actually having read them.

We've made it a tradition to see the Harry Potter movies together. I'm going to see it by myself first, and when my parents come visit me in August, my dad and I will plan to see it together.
  8. Nope, on Friday! Flying out to see it with my friend, we always see the movies together. I sort of want to see it on the 11th, when it comes out, but since she is waiting, I will wait too...I'm such a good friend:p

I'm also rereading the books... in preparation for the book release! A little bit of HP overload!
  9. IM INSANE...My daughters teacher invited us to go to a MIDNIGHT viewing tomorrow night..LMAO..Prob get home at 3 am ...and have to get my daughter up for camp at 8 AM..BUT she is dying to go then...hehe!Should be fun!cant wait.I love all HARRY POTTER movies...I think I like them more than my kids do...!
  10. I watched it last night on the net. Ooops.
  11. I saw it 3 days ago, pre-screening. Great movie. You won't be disappointed.

The ending is the best part.
  12. Can't wait to see it!!! :smile:
  13. I'm going tonight after class. My boyfriend and I can't wait!
  14. i went last night for the 12:01 showing and didn't get home until 3! needless to say, i'm quite sleepy today!!

it was good - very aesthetic cinematography, some parts were just beautiful to look at. some of the dialogue was ridiculous and we all laughed. overall, very entertaining though its also quite dark. i can't wait for the next one now!
  15. I siriusly can't wait to see it! It's going to be riddikulus!