Has anyone seen the movie "Once"?

1. By far, "Once" is my favorite movie this year. Has anyone else seen this little movie from Ireland? Here is the link for the movie on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0907657/

It's billed as a "muscial" but it's not a traditional, "jazz hands" musical...instead, the story of the leads are supplemented by the music. The male lead is the lead singer of an Irish band called "The Frames". I walked out of the theater a few weeks ago with all the songs in my head - I immediately went out and bought the soundtrack and some "Frames" cds.

I really love independent film and urge everyone to see this if possible. I was so moved by the story. It's a really great date movie - but I think it's a really great movie period. I've seen in two more times since and hope to see it again soon with another friend.

2. Hey SuLi..absolutely looove the movie, and like you downloaded the soundtrack as soon as I got home, highly recommend it! But, I have been trying to find out to no avail who makes the purse the actress used in the movie. Does anyone know????

3. Wonderful movie! It was one of the best movies I've seen so far this year!!!

4. I saw this! I liked it alot, and went ahead and listened to Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova afterwards...they are together now. :smile:

5. They made an album together (considered his solo album) of which some of the songs appeared in the movie. They are playing here in DC (in two weeks) and I'm going to see them! I can't wait!