Has anyone seen the Mini Bowling in white anywhere?

1. I may have to cheat on Joseph since he doesn't have it in yet. I am so jonesing for that bag! :wlae:
  2. Here's what it looks like by the way....

Photo courtesy of Personalshoppers on eBay.
  3. I've only seen the mini bowling in the Grenat and Greige at Gretta Luxe. Both were stunning!
  4. yeppers, i saw it @ the nyc b-bag store yesterday in greige & it was cute!!! :tender:
  5. Glimmer - the NM in SF has it! Hatikuh and I were both there today, and there was one on display. Good luck, and I hope you get it! :smile:
  6. Yes! It was pretty.... I can't remember the SA name though... She was a sweet Japanese lady
  7. Thank you, Cate!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to call first thing in the morning. Thank you!!

Did it look beautiful?

Can anyone rec a lovely SA at this store that I could ask for??

8. Hatikuh, we posted at the same time..lol.
  9. Glimmer - Hati was actually the one that remembered you were looking for the mini white bowling. :yes:
    Yes, it was very pretty. It looked like it had nice, thick leather. :heart:
    Sorry, but I can't quite remember the SA that we saw tonight.

T - Was her name Tamiko or something close to that?
  10. Thank you, Hati! :flowers:
  11. Glimmer- the white leather this season is really awesome!
  12. Glimmer, hope you find your bag soon!

I saw a black mini bowling yesterday and the leather was just lovely. Zacorey's Bowling is stunning as well. It seems the mini and larger bowlings have fabulous leather!

I wish you well,

13. AWWW- thanks so much Bridgit!:tender:
  14. Glimmer, can't wait to see your new bag when you get it! I'm totally jonesing for a Bowling now(mini or reg)---they are sooo cute!!! :yahoo:
  15. I haven't made the call yet. I have nothing to worry about since it's NM and I can return if I don't like it but I'm hesitating for some reason! I'll keep you posted!