Has anyone seen the Chanel Black Caviar "Charlotte" bag?

1. Has anyone seen the Black Caviar Charlotte bag? I tried to call Chanel, but they were all sold out. If anyone happens to see one around, please let me know. Thank you so much!:yes:
  2. I was just at Neimans today. Please remind me which is the Charlotte bag and I'll let you know if I saw it today.:shame:
  3. I'm going to my local boutique tomorrow. . . I don't know which bag is the Charlotte bag though{?}

It is the pink hobo-ish bag?
  4. I'd like to see a pic of the Charlotte bag. I've never heard of it. :smile:
  5. Thanks everyone for helping me! Sometimes it is referred to as the Charlotte bag because Charlotte wore it in Sex and the City when she went to the Chanel boutique. She had it in pink.

I hope it is okay to refer to this picture.....on the thread of how many Chanel bags do you have on page 7......Goldensx5 has a picture of it in her collection. In the second set of pictures (I am still gasping over her collection!), it is the third one down on the right side.

It is a plain caviar half-moon (I think they call it that) hobo in black with a little bit of gold chain. It is 1175. Thanks again!:yes:
  6. That was my first Chanel!! I wanted black as well but settled for the pink
    because I liked the body so much. I was told by the Chanel SA that they didn't buy this bag this season. I saw a beige one in the Soho store a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a pic:
    Chanel Bag 1.jpg
  7. I'll check tomorrow, I figured it was this bag.
  8. That's the one! Thank you so much! China white, thank you for posting that picture!
  9. Very cute!!
  10. I could've SWORN I saw this bag at either the Ala Moana Chanel boutique or the Royal Hawaiian Chanel boutique (both are located in waikiki, hawaii!)