Has anyone seen pine in stores yet?

1. I'm toying with the idea of getting one in a work:graucho:
  2. ...Didn't we see some pictures from a Neiman Marcus or a Saks a few days ago? I'm sorry, I can't remember for sure, but I think there is some Pine floating around...
  3. Is pine vert fonce? If so, there is a GGH vert fonce part time at my local Saks.
  4. I haven't seen Pine at my Saks...but I haven't been there in like 4 days! :wtf:
  5. Do we like Pine?
    Not much talk about this one.
  6. I don't think Pine is Vert Fonce. I've got a VF flat messenger that is an olive brown color and not pine looking, which I think is more of a forest green looking color.
  7. No Pine sightings in the UK yet. :nogood:
  8. I saw a pine Brief with SGH at Holts (in Canada). It was a stunning combination! I'd describe pine as forest green.
  9. I haven't seen a pine...and the darker greens other than vert fonce (vert fonce is more of a very dark olive)that I've seen in stores have been sapin.
  10. Pine is available at luisaviaroma. It's definitely not vert foncé (olive-brown), it's a dark forest green (also called sapin I think). There have been some pics on tPF. I haven't seen it irl yet.
  11. Have you managed to get LVR to admit to having any forest green / pine delivered yet. Last time I asked they hadn't seen even one.
  12. ^you can choose it in the drop-down menu next to one of the styles (maybe it was the gh work?), but to be sure I'd e-mail them :smile:
  13. I did and asked for a photo. They said that they couldn't provide one because none of the green bags that they had been allocated had been delivered yet. This was about 2 weeks ago. Have you seen one in stock on the drop down menus? They always seem to say September when I look.
  14. I haven't see it in real person, but Kim of Bal NY managed sent Nanaz picture of Brief Pine with GSH as it is available at Bal NY.
  15. Hello fellow purse enablers:heart: I believe Pine is considered Forest Green and Vert Fonce is Dark Olive...

I'm soooo hoping LVR gets their bags in earlier than Sept. I've ordered Pine and Jaune (Marigold) and both still say coming in September...:whistle:

Has anyone heard any thing else from them? I ordered my Violet Part Time from them when they had it in stock and they delivered really fast...
    Hoping they get their stuff in earlier...
    Just be anxious to hear when you guys start getting yours...:yes: