Has Anyone Seen a Yellow Sapphire?

1. I have it in my mind that I need a yellow sapphire pendant (with diamonds too!), but I've never actually seen one IRL, only on-line. I'd like it to be a delicate shade of yellow. Is that realistic? Does anyone have one? Is there much variation in color from one gemstone to the next?
  2. If you come to Dubai you will find lots with different prices. You will be LUCKY
  3. [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I saw a gorgeous yellow/apricot coloured sapphire for sale at a Sotheby's auction. It was set in a ring with diamonds all around it. The colour was really beautiful. I'm not sure how to paste photos, but I'll see if this works.[/FONT]

5. This is a citrine with yellow saphires down the sides. Hope it helps:tup:
  6. Thanks so much for the picture! That is absolutely stunning! I'm not familiar with citrine, but I'm certainly interested now!:yes:
  7. OMG yellow sapphire? I only thought that there were blue and pink.. goodness I need to study up on my jewel knowledge :noggin:

That picture above is GORGEOUS!!!!!
  8. :tup:
  9. I saw some this week at the jewelry show at the Mirage. Very nice!
    Much better yellow color than the irradiated yellow diamonds.
  10. I LOVE sapphires in all colors, and yes, I've seen yellow. Beautiful! Pink sapphires are beautiful, too.
  11. I have dangling earrings with pink and yellow sapphire, a green sapphire ring, and a yellow sapphire ring sorrounded with tiny diamonds. Yellow sapphire is so pretty and matches any outfit. I plan to get a chunky ring too. I love colored stones and have a few in my collection. :tup:
  12. My mother-in-law gave me her 8 carat yellow sapphire ring last christmas. She got it when she lived in India when it was still ceylon -- long, long ago. The setting is really simple, just the stone with antique gold. Despite its size, it is very modest looking.
  13. Do you have a picture? I'd love to see it. If you don't, please don't worry....I don't know how to post them myself, so I always feel badly asking someone else to do so.

It sounds absolutely beautiful!