Has anyone seen a Vert Gazon Make-up clutch anywhere?

1. I really would like to find one. I have the grass green coin and I love it. Now, I want a MU. Please let me know..........thanks!
  2. I haven't seen one lately, but I will keep an eye out and let you know if I spot one anywhere.
  3. Thanks chuggie. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to come by.
  4. Rats girl, I just sold mine back to KDC. It is the most fantastic color. I am obsessed w/ my VG city. I'll keep my eye out for you.
  5. WOW I sold mine to Celia. :yes:I guess we all want some thing that we can't have.:p

6. Thanks Shasta! I'm glad to hear you love your City. :tup:
  7. Try Pamela Robins in Scarsdale, NY she had one at one point
  8. You are so funny........you know where everything is!:okay: I'll give them a call.

9. Isn't that the truth!

ICB......Pamela's is sold out of all clutches.
  10. I can't find one anywhere!!!!!! I've called everyone in the U.S. Why does it take me forever to figure out what I really want. :crybaby: On a good note, I got a little FB Toilet from Barney's BH.......thanks to spiral's post.:yahoo:
  11. Awww, i am sorry girlie.:sad: I don't know why we always wait till the last minute to get some thing.:tdown: You with VG MU and me with GSD. Let's cry together.:crybaby::crybaby:
  12. Whee cracker, now we'll be French Blue Toilet sisters. :wlae: I have one too, and it's my fave accessory, it's supercute!

13. Yeah!!!! :yahoo:
  14. LOL! Sorry to hear that she's sold out.

Try Kirna Zabete in NYC (they carry some bal accessories)

How about Amarees? (Newport beach)

Good luck! I love the French Blue toilet - so cute! :wlae:
  15. Tried them already. I've literally been on the phone all afternoon. It's totally ridiculous. I beginning to realize how limited the quantities must be in the accessories. There is nothing left in FB or VG........nothing! Thank goodness I nabbed that VG coin when I did a few weeks ago. And the blue toilet today.