Has anyone seen a Mousse Zippy on sale?????

1. I am absolutely dying for a Mousse Zippy Paddington... no stores near me have any/ has anyone seen one online, preferably on sale (as my student loan payments have now begun...)??

2. I haven't seen any recently but I would love a Paddington shopper, bowler or other style (other than the original) in Mousse on sale too.

3. how odd, i seen a ton on eBay a couple weeks ago both the zippy and the shopper, and now i see none :sad:

Authentic ones do pop up on eBay from time to time.

4. Thanks, I'll keep checking on eBay!!! Maybe I will find one in time for a nice Christmas present to myself!

5. Boy that went quick!!!:nuts:
    I checked the other LVR link Roxane posted and clicked on one of the paddies...clicked back and, poof it was gone...!:yahoo:
    Hope you were quick enough rinstar311!:smile:

6. it was very quick! im so surprised myself. missed it! oh well. next time.

7. That was fast. Maybe they had just one available. Hope you got it Rinstar. I didn't need the temptation. All these sales are making want to spend some $$$$.

I still prefer the tote if anyone sees one.

8. Rinstar - its back up on LVR in mousse and tan. Grab one before its gone again. I wish they had the tote on sale.

9. AHHHHH... do you think I managed to snag that deal either time??? No... I did not. I came online too late... well, the early bird gets the worm ladies.

10. ^ are you sure? If you click on the link in this thread...it shows the pocket paddy's again and both colors are available... But I don't think it is the zippy that you are looking for...it is the Chloe paddington pocket (w/big pocket in front...). But if u do want this style, hope u get it this time! It is around 680 USD (including shipping) plus later, u will be billed for customs by fedex... it'll probably amount to mid 700 dollar range in total then... still a wonderful deal!

11. ^sorry-- not the link in this thread but the SS06 Chloes 50% on LVR- thread.
    if u just go directly to their site, you can't see these items I think.

12. No, its the zippy that I want. I'm not really overly fond of the pocket paddys actually. Thanks though.

13. I found one for you on ebay. I'm not sure what they retail for but this price seems kind of high.
    item 120058705535
    [​IMG]

14. Thanks for finding that! That price does seem a bit high to me. I'm kinda holding out for a sale. I have student loans to pay off :sad:!