Has anyone seen a Chanel Cambon cheaper than retail?

1. At like Off 5th or NM last call or anything?

I would REALLY like to purchase a ligne cambon for my fiancee for her birthday but I just can't spend $1295 for a medium tote. :cry:

By the way, I'm new here, and I'd like to thank you guys for posting all the info on www.bergacci.com ... I almost ordered from them!!!!
  2. I would doubt that the cambon line would be on sale right now. It's very popular.

How about another brand?
  3. I haven't looked into other brands. She has lots of Coach stuff but really really wants a black quilted Chanel tote with the white CC's on the corner. I assume that is the cambon line right? I wasn't sure if it was a brand new style or when it was introduced or anything...
  4. No. I don't think you'll find a Chanel Cambon at any reteiler for less than retail. Your only hope is eBay, which is scary!
  5. No, you can't find any for less than retail. If you do, I will question it's authenticity. Be careful if your planning on purchasing from eBay.
  6. You might seriously want to think about getting her a nice Louis Vuitton bag; it's classic and they last a VERY long time (so your overall investment is favorable).

There are many styles to choose from - totes, purses, etc. - and of course, the classic Speedy which comes in a variety of styles.

I love the Chanel line as well, but I had to bite the BIG-TIME bullet when I purchased mine. Other than in France (where you will get refunded the VAT), I am not aware of any place that sells these bags less than retail. The other folks said it correctly ... if it's significantly below retail, I would bet that it's 100% FAKE!

Good luck!!

7. Thanks :smile:

She's got a Louis already. Heart is dead set on a Chanel.
  8. Gosh I wish I had my Bf thinking like you do! She is a lucky woman!
  9. Agreed ... have any brothers?!?! Hee hee :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  10. hehe, thanks for the comments! No, don't have any brothers :p

She deserves this bag so much, but I just can't afford it for her :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  11. If there's anything else from Chanel's previous seasons that she likes, you might want to consider giving the Woodbury Commons Chanel outlet a call. They may be able to ship it out.
  12. This must be your lucky day. This auction number on eBay 6854520642 I believe is authentic. She has sold some chanel's in the past, please check her feedback. Black tote with white CCs if you don't mind that was used a bit.
  13. Is there anything similar to the Cambon from previous seasons? Black quilted w/ white cc's??
  14. I have that on my watch list. That is exactly what I need, only with a buy it now!!!!!

can anyone else comment on this authenticity??

15. Please post your questions in the ebay handbag accessory board. There are a few very knowledgeable Chanel experts there.