has anyone seen a 2007 aquamarine w/ regular hw around?

1. I really like that color...please let me know if you have seen anyone in the store...:heart:
  2. I guess I didnt say it clearly....my bad english...anyway, I mean I'm looking for a 2007 aquamarine city with regular hardware......
  3. There is one up for auction on eBay right now, for less than retail. Good luck!:yes: It is one of my favorite colors!
  4. Yup, I was going to post the same thing. It looks like it's in good conditon, and I believe it was recently authenticated (check the thread a few pages back.)

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-2007-Aquamarine-City-Excellent-Condition_W0QQitemZ230197092104QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  5. Thank you, bags4fun and sunny07! You guys are awesome! :smile:
  6. It looks like 2 aquamarines are on eBay right now. I love that color. I had one but sold it to pay off some wedding debt. It is definitely a bag I regret selling.

Good luck on getting your Aqua City!

7. The seller has accepted someone else's offer. :sad:
  8. Aw, I'm sorry honey - that was me. I didn't see this thread earlier. I've been stalking an Aquamarine with RH since I sold my aqua GGH city a while ago. Keep looking - you will get one!
  9. girl- you're gonna have to hunt like a tiger on Ebay- those Aqua's go quick!