Has Anyone Returned Anything to eLady Global?

Sat on hold with PayPal for 30 minutes. Their phone tree is a nightmare and kept sending me in circles, but I finally got a person. They read through the case and gave me the refund. Never again... Lol

Yep! If I had known communicating through PayPal would obstruct the seller from refunding I would never have bothered. Seems pretty counterintuitive. But it's done and eLady was good to their word.

Reactions: Roku
Yep! If I had known communicating through PayPal would obstruct the seller from refunding I would never have bothered. Seems pretty counterintuitive. But it's done and eLady was good to their word.
Yeah I too have learned the hard way not to file a dispute until there is a clear suspicion of foul play or denial at hand. One time I filed a dispute on PP because the seller took forever getting back to me, and she waited till the 7th day of the seven day deadline to get back to the buyer in a dispute, to respond to my claim, just to spite me. Definitely took a lot longer.

Yeah I too have learned the hard way not to file a dispute until there is a clear suspicion of foul play or denial at hand. One time I filed a dispute on PP because the seller took forever getting back to me, and she waited till the 7th day of the seven day deadline to get back to the buyer in a dispute, to respond to my claim, just to spite me. Definitely took a lot longer.

Lesson learned all around... Give a seller especially with an international transaction a chance to respond
especially if English is not their first language.
In this case it was really an extra day for the RA# & since the package was delivered on Friday, the OP
had a response to her refund by Tuesday...
Escalating a claim in this case was ill advised as eLady was communicating( perhaps not in a timely
manner for the OP) but nonetheless eLady responded

Last edited: