Has Anyone noticed a difference between GH and RH Part Time Straps? *Pics inside*

1. I was taking pics of my bags today and I noticed that the Aquamarine GH Part Time has a wider shoulder strap than the Anthracite RH Part Time. Is this normal?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. from what I've "heard"... the straps and handles on the GH bags are meant to be bigger than the RH.... maybe someone else can chime in on this to clarify??? :confused1:... but I think it would make sense coz of the heavier hardware right???

3. Yes, I was at Barneys and the GH bags definitely had wider shoulder straps than RH bags. That's one of the first differences I noticed.

4. Yes, that's why they cost $400 more, don'tcha know? ;)

5. Yeah.. call me stupid. I couldn't quite figure out what was "different" until I took some pics and put them on my shoulder... I love the wider strap... reminds me of my Edith Whisky satchel's messenger strap. :smile:

6. :pright, the strap and the larger metal studs = 400.. I could almost have another money wallet to match the bag

7. haha, I found another way to justify the extra $400 besides the giant studs. Thanks for pointing out!