has anyone heard of the chanel royal patchwork bag?

1. has anyone heard of the royal patchwork bag?
    its a limited edition one just out... cant find a picture of it anywhere.. and dont have a chanel store in my city... if you have seen it or know where i can see a picture, please help!

2. I remember they did one last year from NM that was limited edition. It might be in the reference sub-forum.

3. Here is the one from last year's NM catalog. Retailed for $2495.

[​IMG]

4. ^ it is on sale right now. my SA at NM told me it is on sale. i'm not sure if they still have it but you could try b/c a tpfer recently got it.

5. They still have a couple at NM in Tysons. It is kind of un-Chanel looking. I didn't love it, but they had at least two of them yesterday.
    --Judy

6. If it's the one that's predominantly purple patches, those two bags have been sitting on the shelf (on sale and unwanted) for weeks. I agree. Aside from the chain straps, it looks more like a knockoff of a Coach "patchwork" bag and it doesn't feel like it should have ever cost anywhere close to $2495.

Stacy

7. i agree. it does look like a Coach because of the patchwork which eh... I hate Coach :s

8. Meh.

Patchwork...?

Meh.

I liked the patchwork that they did two (maybe three?) years ago. It was adorable! But I can see someone fabulous just working this bag too. Are you looking for one? If so, good luck!