Has anyone had a bad experiance with Shining Monkey??

1. Alot of people seem to not like AG products and are recomending Shining monkey......has anyone here had a bad experiance??

Thanks you girls!!:flowers:

2. I love it for my bags and DH loves it for his car!
    Z

3. I've used it and had no problems.

4. MissV, try Wilson's spray. It's much better than AG and it has a great track record for keeping bags looking great! And it's specifically made for bags and small leather products.:yes:

5. I know I asked this in another thread but where do I find Shining Monkey. I have never heard of it.

6. use Shining Monkey! i used it on my bags and it worked great. then i decided to try Apple Garde and i almost cried.

you can get it at the shining monkey website, or amazon, i think

7. I did a search and found this:

8. Like almost anything...do a simple search on google and you can find it :yes:

9. SM has worked perfect for me

10. Satine, SM worked perfectly on a bag? or on your car?

11. SM has worked great so far on my LVs. Although I don't approve of the SM dealings in PF, I'll keep using their product for now.

12. SM Rocks! :yes: I got caught in a freak rain strom with my speedy and thought "Oh :censor: my bags going to get rain drops on it" I didn't have anything to cover my bag, so I braved the rain with my bag. And to my surprise, no Ugly rain spots! The bag got soaked and looked all funky, but about 20 min. later, back to normal. :love: Shining Monkey has worked great on my bf leather seats.

13. no bad experience here

14. Which Wilson's leather spray?