Has anyone gotten the Rock & Chain Hobo yet?

thanks for all the info! anyone know if there is the rock and chain flap in two sizes? i believe there is only one size for $1975, but im not sure because ive seen pictures on here and it looks bigger then the one i ordered (mine looks smaller) any ideas? let me know, thanks! oh and every SA tells me different things! im definitely confused!

I think the hobos are not in yet. I was told they are "not far behind," but also that they are a little delayed. The 2 sizes of R and C flaps ARE in. I've seen them at Saks and NM, the large one in black and the small in white. Neither seems to be getting red.

im confused myself! but i talkes to a SA at neiman marcus and she told me there is 2 flap sizes. Small for $1850, large for $1975....then i called the chanel boutique to double check and she says they have a waiting list for the large one and its 2 thousand something,....so im confused!!! im supposed to be getting my flap bag delivered today! we will see.

I saw the small hobo last night in black. Cute bag but WAY too small for me and it can't be worn on the shoulder. I'm waiting for the large hobo to come and am hoping that it won't be awkward to wear on the shoulder. From the looks of the small hobo, I have a feeling I might look like the michelin man w/the large hobo under my arm.

is it really that small? i ordered the small hobo in white, i thought the big one was like a rolled up comforter. Should I change my order before its too late? I usually carry the large gucci horsbit hobo or cabas bags-I am going to not be happy?

I love big bags and I am currently using my large black soft and chain hobo. The small rock and chain hobo is really small. It's not even close to half the size of the cabas or the horsebit hobo.

I just love big bags and the small size seemed more of an evening size bag to me.
No wonder it is hand held, then. It wouldn't make sense if it were really large and yet didn't fit on the shoulder.

I am anxiously awaiting my large Rock & Chain hobo. I'm hoping it will be a substitute for the large Cabas (which I never got). I do have my name down for the large Cabas that is supposed to come out again in the late summer, but if the Rock & Chain is the same size, I won't need the Cabas.

I see the large Cabas as sort of east-west and the Rock & Chain hobo as more north-south. In that case, I may need both bags...

I only have a baby cabas to compare to, and a little bit foggy memory, but I don't think the large R and C hobo is quite as large as the large cabas. The shape is so different, but maybe somewhere in between the baby and the large?

I think the Rock & Chain hobo will be about the same size as the baby cabas. My SA described it as a large punching bag. Maybe you should get both! :graucho:
That's the size? Approximately the same as the small Cabas? I don't find the baby Cabas to be that large. In fact, I passed on it when it first came into the store.

Oh well. Maybe I do need the large Cabas, after all. :P

I will be so happy when someone here finally posts pictures of the Rock & Chain large hobo, on their shoulder, so I know exactly what I'm waiting for!

If you look at the picture someone posted of the large hobo in an exotic skin, imagine the bag as a circle, and that you inserted your arm through the center. One flat side would rest against your body, the other would be on the outside. The leather portion of the bag goes way up to the shoulder and the shortish chain rests on the shoulder. The bag in leather is soft, and drapes and falls down. I love big bags, and while it isn't tiny or small, it doesn't seem huge by my standards. It has no rigid bottom, so it isn't bulky or sticking out from the body. We need a picture of someone wearing.