Has anyone got this bag?

1. I wanna buy this messenger Dior bag and I want some modelling pic,please. Thank you!:tup:

dior.jpg
  2. I'm not sure who here has one of those, I love it though.

I wonder if there are any modelling pics in one of the other threads, will take a snoop.

3. I think LegionKitty may have this in white.

4. Thank you so much ultimatechic for your reply!!

5. Your welcome, sorry I couldn't be more help.

6. I have that bag. I just moved and it is packed away right now, if I come across it, I will take pics. It falls about hip length for me when worn on the shoulder. It is also a good size, you can fit a lot in it.

7. Thank you very much for your reply and the info. helps me a lot. I think I will get this bag as I want a shoulder bag and this is the best I could find. :tup:

8. Thank you very much for your reply and the info. helps me a lot. I think I will get this bag as I want a shoulder bag and this is the best I could find. :tup:

9. Here are a couple pics. The modeling one is not very good. I had to take it myself, my boyfriend is working. I also added a pic of my bags for size comparison. I hope this helps!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Please ignore my ugly shirt.

11. Thanks a lot Kitty!! You're so kind. One more question, Can this bag wear across the shoulder? thank you!

12. I haven't tried it, but you should be able to. The strap is adjustable. If you carry it like I do it hangs down from the shoulder 12 to 24 inches depending on tight you make it.

13. We had the bag in black and white sold out fast. It came in from Paris and we might not see them again

14. I bought it in the Las Vegas boutique in Caesars Palace in June. Don't know if they would still be carrying it.

15. That very cute bag