Has anyone got membership to the Marketplaza

1. Just wondered what it was like and if its worth joining??
  2. Also curious about that! Read the criterias for membership - and I´m a far distance away to qualify though;).
  3. Ye I asked this before...would love to know. I better start writing to myself if I am ever to have enough posts to be able to join.
  4. Hey just do what I do - post random rubbish comments all over the place :lol:
  5. i am new to this what is it?
  6. Its a private part of tpf-for buying and selling,I have been told that members are not allowed to talk about it, so mums the word!!!!!
  7. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: or do this!!!
  8. How funny u have to be joking?? Like the masons or SAS?? I want in [​IMG]
  9. Yeh-If you talk about it they will KILL YOU:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Mind you they would probably kick you out!!!!
  10. I hope Swanky doesn't move this thread. I would love to know if there are any mulberry members
  11. me too!
  12. Have been wondering about this too - I am nowhere near qualified for applying, but still very curious about the place!
  13. I would have thought they check out whether you are leaving "rubbish comments all over the place" before you are invited to join !!!! I suspect a few people would try this !!
  14. Oh well thats me off the list have not been a member for 5 months anyway.

To be honest most of the other threads( outside of mulberry )are just random comments so they can`t have many members :nuts::nuts:
  15. i am a member but i can't tell u anything!!!