Has anyone ever told you you look like . . . . ?

1. Do people tell you you look like a celebrity? Who?

I've gotten Gillian Anderson, Lucy Lawless, Kate Winslett and Rachel Weiss.

(I understand all of them except Lucy Lawless.)
  2. ive gotten tara reid. ALOT.. apparently we have the same face expecept im a btunetter.. haha theyd o mean face not body (im chubby) or actions. haha i dont see it but anyway.

my bf thinksi look like charlize theron. but hes blinded by love as i say so i wont take his wrd forit
  3. I have had Scarlett Johanssen from a hairdresser back when she had just done Girl with a Pearl Earring.
  4. my gay friend told me i look like Zhang Ziyi after he watched House of Flying Daggers. and a few years ago someone told me i look like Gay-Yee Westerhoff from the string quartet Bond
  5. Someone once said i looked like Nicole Kidman..:confused1:
    And i've also been told i look like a lighter haired version of Amy lee from Evanescence...:lol:
  6. Buffy! lol Sarah Michelle Gellar. I really don't know how, because I don't.
  7. Megan Ryan. A lot. I don't see it at all.
  8. Latley, I've been getting Jennifer Garner. I use to get Demi Moore & Kristin Davis all the time.
  9. I get Nia Long, Jada Pinkett and Toni Braxton. I'm flattered everytime because they all are very beautiful, but I don't see it.
  10. i get jennifer aniston and sarah jessica parker all the time! and also this other indian actress...but i really dont look like them!
  11. I was told I look like that Avril [ the girl that sang that song skatter boy]

I don't think so thou...
  12. Christina Ricci.
  13. I get Kirsten Dunst quite a bit, totally dont get it tho!!
  14. LOL!! Someone from a club along time ago said I looked like Marisa Tomei. Also someone said I look alittle like Bjork (the singer).
  15. i've been told on more than one occasion that i resemble Thora Birch, even though i'm asian.