Has anyone ever seen saffron crocodile

pampered1

Oct 19, 2006
I was looking at the crocodile colors and wondering whether saffron would be beautiful. It is so hard to judge from a small photo. Has anyone ever seen this color in crocodile?

I saw it IRL once on a woman shopping at Barneys in a 35cm Birkin, and it was absolutely lovely--a very rich and vibrant mustard yellow and looked as if it would go well with everything.

pampered, it is indeed a mustard-y yellow but is gorgeous with the croc sheen. here's a picture of a friend's HAC croc in saffron (middle) :

6-28-2006-09.jpg
:

How Saffaron crocodile is compared to "yellow gold"?? i got this picture of the yellow gold kelly from the Hermes Informative Catalogue but it really look similar to pazt's friend HAC??

Is it saffaron?? I love this kelly!!

Attachments

• hbup200500506a.jpg
    hbup200500506a.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 186
How Saffaron crocodile is compared to "yellow gold"?? i got this picture of the yellow gold kelly from the Hermes Informative Catalogue but it really look similar to pazt's friend HAC??

Is it saffaron?? I love this kelly!!

PL, she picked up her's in Paris and they say it's saffron. her's has a little brown undertones compared to the picture above. this one is sunflower yellow - but i believe it's the same one, maybe? :confused1: