has anyone ever buoght from luxury scarves?

Just got a lovely little something today from the Boyz and no boxes but I never care about that. The quick FREE shipping, the care in packing and the quality in service more than make up for not having a box, IMO. And everything comes in excellent condition!

(BTW......love, love, love my new little somethings, PETE! If I wasn't sick at home today haunting tPF, they would have gone out for a little spin!)

Just got a lovely little something today from the Boyz and no boxes but I never care about that. The quick FREE shipping, the care in packing and the quality in service more than make up for not having a box, IMO. And everything comes in excellent condition!

(BTW......love, love, love my new little somethings, PETE! If I wasn't sick at home today haunting tPF, they would have gone out for a little spin!)

Couldn't agree more, D.....a fair amount of my ever-growing H scarf collection is from L-Z, and I LOVE every one of them, and I LOVE the service even more! What can I say? They even got me the "Japonaise" scarf, that's near-impossible to procure!

i got my scarf from them and it's lovely. theyre wonderful sellers!

i prefer having boxes so i know my scarves are protected. i still need a few. sigh.

Are boxes really important? You can't enjoy your scarves in boxes anyway. I have a pile of empty ones but don't use them.

For me boxes are really important because I store mine in their boxes. I wish I had a lovely drawer just for scarves but I don't, so right now, I need boxes with my scarves. I do have one extra box right now that I got on eBay that will take care of things if I end up buying a boxless scarf!

I bought a pochette from luxury-scarves but it hasn't arrived yet. I don't mine pochettes not having a box, for some reason! It may be because they are easier to store than the large scarves.