Has anyone ever bought a bag from an out of town SA?

no worries if you order through NM, Saks, BG, Nordies or straight from the boutiques! make known to the SA how you would like your bag, for example, all tags / auth cards must come in the bag, dust bag and box. tell them to check its condition and make sure it is immaculate before sending it out. that's what i always do with my SAs when i order from the U.S.

I totally agree with this. I once ordered a Chanel from saks and it didn't come with a dustbag... really strange :confused1:

Did you gals pay with a credit card and do you get an actual store receipt? My purchase will be from an out of state Nordstrom SA. Currently there are no Nordstrom stores in my state so I wouldn't be able to exchange/return it here if something is wrong with my purchase.

Ditto what everyone has said. Chanel and all departments I have order by phone have been great. Nordstrom is one of the best. And all phone orders should send you a receipt of your purchase. The only problem I have with them is that they use DHL which I don't like much. Also, you can to return it too by sending it back to the store you purchased it from.

i was kind of curious about this. a couple of you mentioned not having to pay sales tax when you shipped from out of state. i know saks doesn't charge sales tax when they ship to you from a different state, but does anyone know if neimans, nordstrom, bloomies, and the chanel boutiques do?

Neiman Marcas (at least in Las Vegas) didn't charge me tax when they shipped my bag to me.

i was kind of curious about this. a couple of you mentioned not having to pay sales tax when you shipped from out of state. i know saks doesn't charge sales tax when they ship to you from a different state, but does anyone know if neimans, nordstrom, bloomies, and the chanel boutiques do?