Has anyone else noticed this adorable

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
hardware on some of the MJ bags? See where normally there would just be a round hardware thingy. On this bag it is a tiny, tiny little push lock. Is that the cutest little thing you have ever seen? :love:

The pushlock charm is on luisaviaroma.com. Here's the link. They also have the Alfred & Daisy keychain as well as a Jackie keychain. All you ladies name Jackie out there now have a bag AND a keychain named after you! :woohoo:

4047.JPG
4048.JPG

p/s: How cute is that Mouse flat hanging off the Jackie keychain? :love:

^^When are those cuties going to be available in the states? Cost to much for shipping to get from luisaviaroma !! I really want the dogs and the tiny pushlocks!!! I am in:heart::heart::heart::yes: I am dumb? What is the price in dollars?? Not euros!

^^When are those cuties going to be available in the states? Cost to much for shipping to get from luisaviaroma !! I really want the dogs and the tiny pushlocks!!! I am in:heart::heart::heart::yes: I am dumb? What is the price in dollars?? Not euros!

With the current exchange rate, the Alfred & Daisy would come up to $140 while the pushlocks charm would come up to $125.24. I hope they'll be available in the US sometime soon since the website states its a pre-order to be available in March.