Has anyone else heard of the saddle no longer being made?

1. When I went to the vegas NM, I told the SA that i really wanted a saddle bag and she told me that christian dior is no longer making them. I bought the Dior Lovely Pochette instead but I really want to get a saddle bag, but not the double saddle.

has anyone else heard this? And sorry if i put this question in the wrong area. I'm still new to this site.

2. Hello,

If you look on the UK and US Dior website (www.dior.com) they have a couple of saddle bags...hmmm....so, I am not sure. Maybe that specific store didn't have any in stock(?) best wishes!

p.s. I will post pics from the website featuring the saddle bags currently listed upon the website. :girlsigh:

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]
    Did you know this supersized image is hosted for FREE with Auctiva? Auctiva offers powerful selling solutions, including FREE templates, FREE scheduling and FREE image hosting! If you sell on eBay – this is the solution you need, and it’s all free. www.auctiva.com

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. you are so helpful! =)

12. Haven't heard that, the monogram saddle is part of their permanent collection :wtf:

13. if it is the same SA who said that there are no Dior fakes made,we can all relax ;)

14. That's what I was thinking nataliam :lol:

Saddle bags are definitely not going anywhere (confirmed by a friend who manages a Dior store).

15. there was an SA who said there are no dior fakes? :wtf:

since the saddle is galliano's creation, and he's still very much helming dior, i highly doubt it'd go out. plus i reckon the saddle is one of dior's top selling bag and highly recognisable, so i don't think it's going to be retired into the backroom anytime soon.

p/s nat, i got your package today! :wlae: it's sooo cute! even my mom likes it!