Has Anyone Bought from SSense.com?

1. There are a couple of coats on their site that I am eyeing but I am curious about a few things:

Returns: I read their policy but I am curious if anyone has friend hand experience with it. They seem to be a stickler (esp. the "restocking fee") with their returns.

Shipping: How long does it take normally to receive your items?

Pricing: Since I am in the US, do they charge you the costs on the site or are they adjusted for inflation?

Thank you!

2. I bought from them before. The shipping was about average as I recall. The prices were in US dollars when I ordered. I didn't return anything but I was really happy with the items I ordered. I would order from them again!

3. I've bought from there before...did not have a problem with any of the items, and they arrived the next day :smile: (Probably due to being in Canada as well, haha)

4. I also have bought from them and recieved items within a week(I am in the U.S)
    I have never had to return as I loved whatever I bought. I buy from them pretty frequently. They have a great selection and the prices are good for the items you get!!