Has anyone bought a tokidoki bag in the clearance part of macys?

Oh YES!!! That is how my addiction started, at the Macy's clearance table. Let's see, what I have I gotten at Macy's on clearance. most 50% off, a few even more....

Citta Rosa Nuvola
Arancia Bambinone
Foresta Ciao Ciao
Citta Ciao Ciao
Foresta Luna
Citta Rosa Luna
Original Black Luna
Inferno Canguro
Inferno Bella
Citta Portatelefono
Inferno Portatelefono
Paradiso Portatelefono

I remember passing up:

Inferno BV
Paradiso Campeggio
Citta Luna
Paradiso Canguro

:wtf::wtf::wtf: you're so lucky!!!! i've never found any tokis on clearance or even on sale!

I got my fumo ciao ciao at the Macy's in Gendale CA. It was 120, then I saw a fumo bocce at Mcy's in SF. I remember passing up a citta rosa ciao ciao back in Jan for 108 I think. And I was thinking about it for the longest time, I think I ran out of $$$. But Im kickin myself on the a$$ for it!

On occasion BF and I go to the Macy's and Nordstrom's thinking Ill find one. I have no luck at loehmanns though.

Oh YES!!! That is how my addiction started, at the Macy's clearance table. Let's see, what I have I gotten at Macy's on clearance. most 50% off, a few even more....

Citta Rosa Nuvola
Arancia Bambinone
Foresta Ciao Ciao
Citta Ciao Ciao
Foresta Luna
Citta Rosa Luna
Original Black Luna
Inferno Canguro
Inferno Bella
Citta Portatelefono
Inferno Portatelefono
Paradiso Portatelefono

I remember passing up:

Inferno BV
Paradiso Campeggio
Citta Luna
Paradiso Canguro

oooh that's how i scored my Foresta Luna too! you told me about your store in CO.. i called, did a chargesend and i got the half off plus 20% using a card! woohoo...

i always go straight to the sale tables at macy's. i found an inferno bambino hiding there marked down to $81 then it was an additional 40% off..

i found a citta scoula marked down to $123, then it was 40% off of that at bloomys! (it was a return) =)

hmmmm we got our inferno canguro, paradiso ciaociao, inferno ciaociao, and paradiso canguro for like 30% off cleanrance plus additional 15% or something like that! it was so nice!

yupp that's how I got most of my tokidoki and the one's I find to sell to other people. Macys and Nordstroms :smile: it helps that I have a card so I can pay later... but it's driven my card up the wall lol... and I end up spending the money I make on other tokidoki/vinyl things!! :sweatdrop:

Someone told me the macys near my house sells tokidoki but when I went to where the handbags are I didnt see anything... Where is that you find your tokis? I think I remember someone saying in the youth area... Is that right? How can I find a Macys in South FL that sells Tokidoki? Thx...

It was in Colorado Springs and in Denver, back in March/April.

I am anxiously waiting to see if Adios and Pirata ever go on clearance cause they still have a ton of it in Denver....

Hey, I'm only in Albuquerque, I could drive up there for a deal like that! I'd probably save enough to cover the gas money. :nuts: