Has anyone been to the trunk show before?

1. Hi all,

I just got the invitation card from my SA to the spring/summer 07 trunk show next week. I'm so look forward to it Can anyone tell me if I can take any picture of the handbags? therefore I can share with you guys and make a note of it.
    Thank you so much!!

2. I noticed you were in So Cal. Is it a trunk show for South Coast Plaza???

3. Mine (San Diego) is on this coming Monday. I'm def showing up

4. Trunk shows are just *blah* for me... no biggie. You basically go and check out their new stuff and that's it. As for the picture-taking, I doubt it... most luxury boutiques don't like it when you take pics of their products, but you can try if you want :smile:

5. are you going to be there?? I will try to swing by ..

6. Yeah, no pictures allowed! But you can try! :p

7. ^Trunk shows are okay. You really do just basically check new stuff and maybe put your name on a waitlist. No fan fare whatsoever.

8. use ur cell phone w/out a flash...mine turn out pretty good that way. if you're discreet about it they will probably think you're just playing on your cell phone :biggrin:

9. Thank you all for replying. The trunk show is gonna be in San Diego.

10. ^^^ aww. enjoy though!

11. Stefania and I were invited to the Scottsdale boutique's trunk show on Feb. 20th :smile:

Can't wait!!

12. That is a good idea .. please if possible can you take a photo of the Love tote:shame: