Has anyone been to the Seattle Premium Outlets?

1. Seattle Premium Outlets

I noticed they had a Michael Kors listed. I wonder if they have the bag in my avatar :graucho:

They also have:
    • BCBG Max Azria
    • Burberry
    • Calvin Klein
    • Juicy Couture(estimate fall 2007)
    • Kenneth Cole
    • Michael Kors
    • Cole Haan
    • Coach
    • LeSportsac
    I am most interested in the selection of Michael Kors, Burberry, and Calvin Klein.

2. I have been to these outlets although the Michael Kors had not yet opened when I visited a couple of months ago. The Burberry store is just awful! Very limited selection in terms of bags and the styles were very old. Blech! Calvin Klein was quite good actually. They had a good selection of clothing and bags and the prices were quite reasonable. I loved Kenneth Cole! The shoes were TDF and they had some great bags at fantastic prices: $60-150!!They even had some of the newer styles. Ditto for Cole Haan: great shoes and bags although pricier of course. The Coach store at this particular outlet carries only leather, no signature pieces. The SA there explained to us that the outlet in Burlington is licensed to carry all the signature and they are licensed to carry all the leather bags because the two stores are only 25 mins apart from one another. BCBG has a great selection of dresses, both casual and formal and the prices are really slashed: 40-80% off!! I didn't go into the LeSportsac store so I can't comment on that. Overall, they have some really great finds. I think it's worth a trip just to check it out. My husband and I are actually going back down at the end of this week. We enjoy going since we have no outlets in BC. Hope that helps!

3. :tup:

4. I agree overall with this review! I don't have a lot of Cole Haan in general (one pair of shoes) but the outlet shoes and bags are exquisite. I've been very disappointed in the Coach selection :tdown: here. I don't like the mini signature pieces and the leather bags in general are frumpy. However, the umbrellas are cute and my Mom found an adorable chocolate sig small pill holder on our last trip together which is perfect to throw in a bag, so cute!

Michael Kors was OK...again it's outlet shopping so very hit or miss IMO.

5. Thanks ladies! I don't really care for Coach bags, so I wasn't too interested in going in there. I guess when I reach my savings goal I'll go have a look. I am also thinking of checking out the Nordstrom Rack and the Marshall's at the Auburn Supermall, which is closer to me.

6. I was just there last week and it was so-so. I don't care for Coach either these days, but at first glance, it looked like all the other Coach outlets.
    DH said Kenneth Cole had some good things. Cole Haan was nice, and I lucked out Burberry with a red cashmere scarf for $29 :tup: - way cheaper than what I paid for my pink candy check one! Clothing stocks were not that good there.
    Kitchen stores weren't bad if you're into that sort of thing!