Has anyone been to Barneys in Seattle? rop . . .

1. I have a gift certificate that I need to use (only $100) and I want to make a trip there when they don't have many appealing b bags --- otherwise I may walk out with an impulsive purchase and I always feel so guilty afterwards!

2. Not recently, but are you looking for a Bbag?

3. I just laughed out loud. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great question!

I too have reached a point when I go to a store and hope they don't have anything I want because I lack the self control to not buy. So sad.

I suggest going there in a couple months when all the "good" bbags are gone.

4. Enter from 5th and don't up the stairs :lol:

5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. A couple months ago and loved it.

7. I'm going tomorrow and I'll let you know if there is much there!

8. I stood outside the locked doors and pressed my face against the glass, if that counts :shrugs:

9. ^^^That is too funny Tucker!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. I was at Barney's in Seattle last month they had some nice bbags. My friend bought an Ink twiggy. :yes:

11. i was there last week and they didn't have anything I wanted to buy. lots of cornflower and veiny inks, but they may have gotten a new shipment in by now.

12. I will list as much as I can remember. They only had one city, so that is easy, it was in truffle. The had a couple of boxes, one in ink and one in lilac, both were pretty. The also had a black shopper that was nice, I had never seen that style before. The had a lot of bags in the work style and quite a few wallets in different sizes and colors. They also had a caramel twiggy. Hope that helps!!