Has anybody gotten the MC black Griet?

1. I was wondering if anybody out there has purchased this bag, and if so, if you can post pictures of it and maybe modeling pics. I'm trying to find out if I want to buy it and I don't live near an LV store. Thanks everybody

2. hi there! i have it! i got if for christmas and love it! i took pics but am trying to figure out how to post them. check back since at some point i will figure it out!

3. ^^ O:huh: can't wait too see =)

4. me too !

5. yesssss i want to see!!!

6. Yippee, I cannot wait to see pics of this beauty! Congrats in the meantime!

7. yes, I can't wait, been wanting to see this bag for the longest time. Hope you are able to post pix soon, thanks again.

8. ^^^So excited to see! I posted this question before Christmas and at that time, nobody on TPF had one. Can't wait to see pics :smile:

9. I have it ... I had pics, but now can't find them. I will try to take some and post also!

I do love it...:tup: It is a beautiful bag and so versatile (holds lots but still good for everyday). I also love Griet in Damier.

10. Can't wait to see some pics of this beauty!!

11. still no pics:sad:

12. I can't wait to see photos. I've been dying to see what it looks like.

13. Is the Griet easy to get into and does it fit nicely on the shoulder?

14. Here are some pics. They are terrible quality since I took them with my iphone. I hope these help. It took me forever to figure out how to post the pics. thanks for being patient! :heart: I really have loved this bag already. You can already tell that it is starting to patina alittle. It is a big bag...but I really love it! Hopefully I can take some decent pics in the sunlight tomorrow! :smile:

Note: There is alittle shadow over the flap with the vachetta. It's not a spot, but just the bad lighting!

IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0149.jpg IMG_0148.jpg
  15. wow, how does it feel carrying on the shoulder? It's a gorgeous bag