has any one seen these two parttern for sale in north america?

Hmmm... Now I gotta think which qees I wanna get for Tutti and Trasporto. Hehe. Maybe the clear dog qee "Key" for Tutti... and the Bear Whale I've been wanting could be for Trasporto...

Wow the tutti zucca looks so awesome. Boy, I might just have to break my "no repeating style" rule. I still don't like the spacing of the transporto characters, but the characters themselves are super cute.

OMG. If the Tutti has a new qee, I definitely need to get one! I love the Tutti print, but I always wished it was in color... I don't know if I can manage to keep a white bag clean. :P Ick, if I do end up getting a Tutti, I'll probably get a small bag... I don't want to spend $184 on a Zucca and then get a big stain on it, LOL.

i like the tutti much more than i thought i would & i hope the us gets that qee its super cute!!! oh man tokidoki is breaking my bank account!!! but its ok i LOVE IT!!!!

OMG!!! That link has reassured my love for transporto! Can't wait to get my ciao ciao. I also put a tutti gioco on hold, but i'm not sure i like how big the print is... but I LOVE the new qee!

aww man! the zucca looks soo nice! the print is big! looks like i have to change my order on pulse. I think I want the ZUCCA!!!!!! hehehe if not then the BV I think? I can't make up my mind!

A new qee that will be great! I have so many of the others!

Thanks for posting this! I was wonder how it looked on bags!

After 2nd thought, I wonder if I can paint on the Tutti. It looks like a big fat coloring book to me!

Those were my thoughts on Tutti from the first time I saw it - i'd love to color it. It's interesting how they enlarged the print on the larger bags.

I don't understand why Pulse doesn't get stellinas. I always thought that was a poplular style. I only have one in Playground Tan, but I like it.

Tutti is looking a lot better to me right about now. I had decided against it, but now I think I want it.
I originally didn't want adios star and it became one of my favorite prints. The black and white is classy and goes with anything. You really don't have to worry too much about what you're wearing with the black and white prints. I think you're gonna NEED something in Tutti :yes: