Harvey's Seat Belt Bags

fendi is doing its own rendition for '07 .... :P

211m.jpg

I have seen a number of ladies with them, I think they are UGLY and personally would never own one....however, the people I know that own them absolutely love them...then again, most are SAHM's who don't buy much for themselves anymore.

There have been several previous posts about these bags. Not surprisingly, it's not very popular here. Personally, I think it just comes down to what you like. I have one, and use it very occasionally when, for whatever reason, I don't want to use a more expensive purse. The things are absolutely impossible to hurt -- mine still looks like new, and has been abused regularly for years now. So, bottom line, if you like it and want something that is totally indestructible, this isn't a bad answer.

You took the words right out of my mouth.:P I have a black tote that is very cute and they are definitely NOT ugly. Although I do prefer the solids over the checkers.

I got an email from them this morning with the link. I thought the recycled bags might be good for carrying groceries or for library totes. All my library bags have holes on their undersides from my kid packing in too many books and dragging them on the ground when they get too heavy!

hi all!
i tend to use kooba, balenciaga, mj, some coach (new carly) and am looking for a gustto...i read about the "harvey's seat belt bag" in instyle magazine and saw it for sale on zappos and either nordstrom's or NM website...they are selling in high end boutiques in CA...was wondering what you thought of them..i'm new to the forum and don't seem to get a lot of feedback!!! so, let me know what you think!!!
thanks!!!:yahoo:

Welcome to Harvey's Home of the Original Seatbeltbag