Harry Potter Book 7 Title Announced!

1. The title of Book 7 has been announced on Muggle Net MuggleNet | The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site, and it's:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

People are saying a release date should be announced soon (rumors are that it will be 07/07/07)!

Who's excited!?:yahoo:
  2. ME!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Biggest HP fan over here!!!:nuts:
  3. Yahooo! Thanks for the news. My 18 year old and I were just talking about this yesterday!
  4. I am a closeted HP fan. I go to Borders at midnight and last time I took my daughter's book - I had to read it first. She said I need to buy my own this time around.
  5. I'm looking forward to it!!!
    I keep meaning to reread them all in preparation of 7's release, so I better get started!
  6. I'm excited!!!!
  7. I love Harry Potter! When they first came out, I thought they were kid's books and then started reading my nephews and now have read them all and seen all the movies:yes:
  8. OOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!! I'm excited!!!! I can't wait!
  9. Very excited for the release!!!:wlae:
  10. i'm soooo excited! can't wait for this final series and the latest movie too :yahoo:
  11. :yahoo: YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! SOOOO EXITED!!!!!:yahoo:
    how long after the release date does the special editions come out??
    does anyone know?:smile:
  12. Yay!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I cannot wait for the last book to be released!!! Once I know the date, I am going to start re-reading all six of the books so everything is fresh in my mind. :biggrin:
  13. Oooo, I can't wait!!!!!!!
  14. aaah!! so exciting!! :nuts:

although, after this one there's no more. :crybaby: i guess i'll have to savor it instead of reading it straight through in one night like i usually do.
  15. I had no patience playing Hangman, so I just scrolled to the bottom of the article!

It's the most sinister sounding title out of all of them!

I can't wait. (I'm going to have to order the American version. All my other books are, and I want the matching set!)